Monitoring Evaluation Officer CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA committed and professional monitoring and evaluation officer who has the experience, skills and qualifications to support monitoring and evaluation across a variety of processes for different industries. Can skillfully implement monitoring and evaluation strategies for the organisation to include developing and refining processes. Has extensive knowledge of data collection and analysis techniques to identify the potential impacts and outcomes from different strategies. Is able to make recommendations for relevant training and learning opportunities to improve the process. Can communicate and deliver reports to senior management at various stages and is extremely competent in the use of ICT and all MS Office applications. Works well as a team, receiving and sharing information every step of the way. Now searching for a new opportunity to develop career with an expanding company.
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration.
- BA (Hons) in Economics, Goldsmiths College, University of London, 2000 - 2003.
Academic QualificationsA levels: English (B), Maths (B), Business Studies (B)
- Thorough knowledge of advanced statistics and research methods for monitoring, including sampling techniques and the use of software for analysis.
- Excellent critical thinker, assessor and analyser.
- Able to make strategic recommendations as part of the evaluation process.
- Excellent communication and team building skills, can establish and maintain strong working relationships inside and outside an organisation.
- Advanced knowledge of the ISO 9000 quality management systems and their applications.
ExperienceMonitoring and Evaluation Officer, The Quality Group | June 2007 | present
- Responsible for measuring, monitoring and evaluating projects undertaken by the company.
- Ensure consistency in objectives and using success indicators to deliver timely and relevant reports.
- Making operational arrangements to collect, analyse and report on project data.
- Liaising with staff to meet monitoring and evaluation requirements.
- Supporting the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the organisation's projects and work plans.