Procurement Assistant CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryDedicated and enthusiastic procurement assistant with several years of experience and strong credentials. Happy to travel between locations in the course of duties and good at meeting and establishing rapport with new people. Can build lasting relationships with suppliers and confidently negotiate prices. Skilled planner and capable of liaising with other departments, budgeting and maintaining records. Looking for a new team to provide challenges and growth.
- Diploma in Maths Skills.
- Data Entry and Computer Skills certification.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Confident negotiator and able to establish long term supplier relationships.
- Strong numeracy and budgeting skills.
- Happy to drive for work and liaise between multiple depots.
ExperienceProcurement Assistant at Anybiz
October 2012 - Present October 2010 | September 2012
Procurement Assistant at Anybiz
- Established new supplier database and information capture system.
- Processed all department requisitions and orders.
- Trained new assistants with company protocols and regulations.
- Interviewed and obtained new suppliers for several product lines.
- Oversaw completion of purchase orders from start to finish.
- Liaised with opposite numbers in three other offices.
- Controlled all stock and inventory databases.