Assistant Pastry Chef CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have desired to be a pastry chef since a very early age and over the years, my talents and experience have both increased.Not only have I developed an artistic flair for the creation of bespoke designs, but I am experienced in other forms of baking and cooking.I thrive within high-pressure environments and I have enjoyed a host of managerial positions in the past.This real-world expertise is bolstered by a number of relevant qualifications from accredited institutions.This candidate is searching for a company which can enable me to further perfect my skills within a healthy and friendly environment.I also hope to become part of a tightly knit team and offer my talents to improve the firm in question.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate (City & Guilds Accredited).
- Food Allergy Awareness Certification.
- Certificate in General Patisserie and Confectionery (City & Guilds Accredited).
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Team leadership skills.
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Bakery, Science and Technology.
Experience2014-present: Assistant Pastry Chef, Birmingham Bakery.Duties currently include:
- All aspects of food preparation and handling.
- Supervising a team of four other junior bakers.
- Obtaining and completing customer orders.
- Hygiene compliance.
- Stock rotation.
- Lead cook.
- Diploma in Professional Patisserie: Ashburton Chefs Academy, 2000-2003.
- GCSE in food technology and maths.