Catering Assistant CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryA committed, physically fit, hardworking and reliable person, who's passionate about working in a hospitality/catering environment and has a particular interest in food technology. Pays close attention to detail and has a keen eye for hygiene and cleanliness, as reinforced through professional qualifications in food hygiene and workplace health and safety. A great team player and also able to work under own initiative with minimal supervision. Able to follow safe systems of work and safe food storage, preparation and serving guidelines. Manual handling and first aid trained. Good at record keeping. Has own transport, happy to work flexibly according to a rota, including early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
- City & Guilds Accredited Level 2 Certificate in Food Safety and Hygiene
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- St. John Ambulance first aid at work certificate (valid until June 2018)
Academic QualificationsGCSEs: English (C), Maths (C)
- Thorough working knowledge of food safety legislation and guidelines.
- Skilled in many different areas of food preparation.
- Excellent communicator with a strong team and customer focus.
ExperienceCatering Assistant | Raw Foods Ltd 2011 - present
- Preparing and serving food.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Responsible for kitchen cleanliness and monitoring and record keeping for food safety.
- Operating kitchen equipment e.g. dishwasher.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy kitchen environment.
- Assisting the chef with food preparation.