Kitchen Assistant CV Example
The perfect CV for kitchen assistant roles is well-presented and concise, reflecting a passion for the role and for the hospitality industry. It outlines any relevant catering or kitchen experience, gives a detailed personal summary, and mentions core skills required for the role.
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Frequently asked questions about kitchen assistant CVs
Who is a kitchen assistant?
A kitchen assistant is the person who supports the smooth running of a commercial kitchen. The role typically includes the following duties:
- Ensuring that food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
- Cleaning utensils, food preparation equipment, other tools, and kitchen floors.
- Preparing ingredients, including washing and chopping.
- Unloading deliveries and managing the storage cupboards.
What qualifications do you need to be a kitchen assistant?
You don't need qualifications to be a kitchen assistant. Instead, you'll need the following qualities and skills:
- An interest in food and catering.
- Stamina and enthusiasm.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- A strong sense of teamwork.