Fraud Investigator CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryExperienced fraud investigator with an established track record of successful investigation and discovery of fraudulent activity. Able to consistently spot and uncover behaviours and patterns that indicate insurance fraud. Enthusiastic and results driven, keen to build on a growing career with new challenges.Able to manage large workloads and communicate analysis effectively to team members.
- ACFE Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Diploma in insurance analytics.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Strong understanding of insurance and other fraud types.
- Patient, analytical mind suited to careful examination of data.
- Portfolio of successful fraud investigations and convictions.
ExperienceFraud Investigator at Anybiz
June 2013 - Present August 2010 | June 2013
Fraud Investigator at Anybiz
- Gained extensive experience with new forms of technological fraud.
- Improved company regulations handbook and training.
- Completed several investigations, including international credit card frauds.
- Established new database system for suspect claims information.
- Trained assistant investigators in fraud analysis.
- Established system for investigating fraud based on cost reduction.
- Assisted with decisions on prosecuting fraudulent activity.