Senior International Relations Specialist CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have been an expert in international relations for well over a decade.Having originally begun in the world of translation, I now specialise in business-to-business negotiations and mergers between large firms.I am a keen traveller and have no issues whatsoever with relocating to a different part of the world if asked to do so.Summarily, I desire employment within a firm that is able to offer me a sense of stability while simultaneously enhancing my existing skill sets.My qualifications below speak for themselves and should you require any additional references or information, I will be happy to provide them upon request.
- An active member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI).
- Former member of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC).
- Fluent in Spanish, French and Italian.
- A working knowledge of German and Japanese.
Experience2015-Present: Senior International Relations Specialist.Core duties are currently:
- Hosting meetings between firms.
- Offering translation facilities when required.
- Chairperson of trade seminars and similarly themed international relations events.
- Translation team leader.
- Interpreting live communications during ongoing negotiations.
- Translating official documents from foreign languages into English.
- Liaising between different company representatives.
- Event coordination.
- Hosting webinars involving translation services and business-to-business practices.
- General customer relations duties.
- Supervising global communications.
- Basic translation services.
- Securing new clients.