Senior International Relations Specialist CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryI have been an expert in international relations for well over a decade.Having originally begun in the world of translation, I now specialise in business-to-business negotiations and mergers between large firms.I am a keen traveller and have no issues whatsoever with relocating to a different part of the world if asked to do so.Summarily, I desire employment within a firm that is able to offer me a sense of stability while simultaneously enhancing my existing skill sets.My qualifications below speak for themselves and should you require any additional references or information, I will be happy to provide them upon request.
- An active member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI).
- Former member of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC).
- Fluent in Spanish, French and Italian.
- A working knowledge of German and Japanese.
Experience2015-Present: Senior International Relations Specialist.Core duties are currently:
- Hosting meetings between firms.
- Offering translation facilities when required.
- Chairperson of trade seminars and similarly themed international relations events.
- Translation team leader.
- Interpreting live communications during ongoing negotiations.
- Translating official documents from foreign languages into English.
- Liaising between different company representatives.
- Event coordination.
- Hosting webinars involving translation services and business-to-business practices.
- General customer relations duties.
- Supervising global communications.
- Basic translation services.
- Securing new clients.