Becoming a financial assistant can be a very rewarding job with ample opportunities for upward mobility. However, creating a well-written CV can often be challenging for those who may be new to the process. We have therefore taken the guesswork out of the equation by providing you with this comprehensive finance assistant CV sample found below. This template is critical in appreciating what information to include as well as how it should be presented.
Finance Assistant CV Sample
/Your Name/Your Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
This candidate is a highly motivated individual with a keen interest in the financial industry. However, I also realise that experience equates to success and I am therefore eager to work with a dynamic company which is able to provide me with the required skill sets. I am highly motivated and quite eager to become a team player while I have no problem handling tasks that have been delegated to me personally. I have my own means of transport, I am ready to begin immediately and I am already very familiar with the major financial regulations relevant to the United Kingdom marketplace.
- Level 2 Certificate in Providing Financial Services (City Guild)
- Level 3 Certificate in Supervising a Regulated Environment (IFS School of Finance)
- Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (International Association of Bookkeepers)
- Advanced Certificate in Compliance (International Compliance Association)
- Certificate in Global Finance Compliance (The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments)
- Principles of Financial Regulation (The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments)
- Driving License
Online Wealth Manager (2010-present)
- Was responsible for managing high-end client portfolios and recommending the appropriate financial actions.
- Involved in B2B sales of new financial products.
- Chief compliance officer for new investors.
- Customer service representative and company liaison.
Junior Trade Representative (2006-2010)
- Handled all aspects of client advisement in regards to Forex trading.
- Qualified new prospects before they converted to clients.
- Handled the secure filing of paperwork and relevant office-related tasks.
Lancaster University 2000-2004: Account and Management Studies BSc (Hons)
- A high-level proficiency in maths and science.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- A working knowledge of the financial markets as well as day-to-day fiscal planning.
- A focus upon business-to-business applications.
This finance assistant CV sample is only one example of the numerous tools that we can provide to you. Gaining an edge within this extremely competitive field is the key to your ultimate success and with the help of this insightful framework, the financial position of your dreams is indeed much closer than you think.