This free operating department practitioner CV sample will help you on your road to successfully getting that job. Check out the information in this operating department practitioner CV sample for a great way to get a detailed insight into the different kinds of information you need to include when you create your operating department practitioner CV that needs to feature the correct formatting as well as the necessary information. For people who are looking for a job as an operating department practitioner it is vital to create a CV that highlights your main skills while also stressing all of your key strengths.
Operating Department Practitioner CV Sample
/Duncan Fuller/ 47 Any Road, Any Town/ 01254 719719/ email@example.com
Experienced and dedicated operating department practitioner with a passion for patient care and recovery. Able to relate to a wide range of different types of patients with compassion and work well under pressure.
Bachelor’s Degree in the Nurse Practitioner Programme, Nursing University of London, London, England
Bachelor’s Degree in the Nurse Practitioner Programme, Nursing University of London, London, England -4007 A Levels: Biology (A) Chemistry (A) Maths (B) English (B)
- In depth knowledge of operating department specifications.
- Good understanding of the safety standards and precautions required during operations.
- Compassionate and approachable when dealing with patients and their family members.
- Able to keep grace under fire.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Able to maintain a fully functional operating room.
Operating Department Practitioner at Florence Hospital, London | 2008-Present Day
- Informing patients post surgery of the procedures to be carried and answering any questions regarding their operation.
- Prepping the operating room is ready for surgery.
- Assisting surgeons during operation.
- Correctly disposing of and cleaning all surgical equipment.
- Reporting any concerns and issues to supervisors.
Operating Department Practitioner at Saint Matthew’s Hospital, London – July 2005 | May 2008
- Set up different operating rooms for procedures and prepared all of the required tools and equipment.
- Met with the patients in post op area to ensure their identity, confirm the procedure and answer any questions.
- Assisted the anaesthesiologist.
- Aided the doctors and nurses during surgery as well as in the recovery room.
- Inventoried supplies and reported shortages to supervisors.
References are available on request.
This free operating department practitioner CV sample is one of a whole host of dedicated tools that you can use to understand the task of CV writing. Job searchers who need some extra help should also take a look at the many other types tools that can be found right here on this website, including the all-encompassing CV builder.