- Our customers have been hired by: *
The exigencies of service delivery and project management offices demand some of the best analyst candidates. An essential step in a successful search for a new PMO analyst post is to present a well-written CV which is specifically tailored for the vacancy in question and which also includes the candidate’s most impressive qualifications, skills and accomplishments. Before finalising and sending out your CV, we recommend closely reviewing this PMO analyst CV sample to gain a good appreciation of the type of information to include, as well as the best formatting to use. The PMO analyst CV sample below illustrates the kind of document that will capture the attention of an HR recruiter or hiring manager.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
PMO analyst CV Sample /Jonathan Smith / 12, Church Lane, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire / 01426 801357/ firstname.lastname@example.org /
A keen, motivated and qualified business analyst, with experience of seeing projects of varying scale through from initiation to completion in busy project management offices. Offering a full understanding of the importance of project delivery on time and within budget. Currently looking to progress by engaging in a PMO analyst post in a large organisation, ideally with opportunities for specialisation, challenging business projects and professional development.
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner, including exams- 365-ITP Training Ltd., Lincoln (2013)
- Full driving licence.
- Strong information management ability, particularly MS Excel extraction, formulae, pivot tables and graphs.
- Positive personality and productive team worker
- Clear thinker; adapt at facilitating discussion.
- Excellent communicator.
Senior Business Analyst, Lindummis Ltd., South Hykeham, Lincoln(February 2015 to date).
- Supporting the PMO Manager with consultancy, contract and after-sales customer care projects.
- Monitoring progress and preparing management information, including exception reporting.
- Attending regular review meetings; making presentations to small groups.
- Helping to implement improvements.
Business Analyst | Simonson’s Group, Boddington Road, Lincoln(September 2012 to January 2015 – training position, later promoted to analyst post).
- Working with experienced analysts and gaining an appreciation of Prince methodologies in practical business environments.
- Liasing with development and implementation teams to achieve weekly and monthly objectives.
- Resolving unexpected issues, bringing them to management attention when appropriate.
- Ad hoc data management tasks as required.
B.Sc.(Hons.) Business and Enterprise Development, Lincoln Business School, 2012.A-levels: Computer Science (A), Business Studies (A), English Language (B) |The Priory Academy LSST, Lincoln, 2009.
Available on request.
Conclusion Call to Action
This PMO analyst CV sample is one of several that provide assistance, support and valuable insight when composing a CV for project management office analyst positions. Job seekers are also invited to use the tools and CV builder on this site.
Related CVs Business Operations CV Examples
- Lead the charge with our business development manager CV example
- Business administrator CV examples
- Process Improvement Consultant CV Example
- Office manager CV example
- Chief operating officer - COO CV examples
- Top relationship manager CV examples and skills
- Dig into our data analyst CV example
- Business consultant CV examples
- Business analyst UK CV example
- Duty manager CV examples