Process Improvement Consultant CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryAn extremely experienced process improvement consultant with the skills, knowledge and experience to evaluate, plan and implement improvements in business practices and processes across a wide range of industries. Insightful and self-motivated, can examine all steps of the process and analyse these to see where greater efficiency and streamlining can be achieved to save time, money and resources. Very experienced at examining the human resource and health and safety aspects of the process at all levels of the business from shop floor to senior management. Promotes team building as part of improvements as well as better communication within the business together with staff training. Is able to accurately compile and track data and is well versed in different types of equipment and machinery used in different industries, together with different hardware and software applications.
- Masters in Business Administration, University of Cardiff 2001-2003.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Quality Improvement (PGCert), Dundee University 2004-2006.
Academic QualificationsA levels: English (B), Maths (B), Business Studies (A)
- Powerful analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Thorough technical competency for processes of all kinds.
- Certified trainer.
- Extremely proficient with hardware and software applications for different processes.
- Thorough knowledge of the ISO 9000 quality management range of standards.
ExperienceProcess Improvement Consultant | ABC Consulting | June 2007 | present
- Consulting clients on the processes relevant to their business to identify areas for improvement.
- Analysing data and writing reports with recommendations for improvement.
- Presenting findings to senior managers.
- Implementing recommendations, including delivering training and promoting learning within the organisation.
- Monitoring and reviewing changes and improvements to ensure effectiveness.
- Ensuring processes comply with both national and international quality standards.
- Maximising profitability through process refinement.