PMO analyst CV Sample
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARYA keen, motivated and qualified business analyst, with experience of seeing projects of varying scale through from initiation to completion in busy project management offices. Offering a full understanding of the importance of project delivery on time and within budget. Currently looking to progress by engaging in a PMO analyst post in a large organisation, ideally with opportunities for specialisation, challenging business projects and professional development.
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner, including exams- 365-ITP Training Ltd., Lincoln (2013)
- Full driving licence.
- Strong information management ability, particularly MS Excel extraction, formulae, pivot tables and graphs.
- Positive personality and productive team worker
- Clear thinker; adapt at facilitating discussion.
- Excellent communicator.
ExperienceSenior Business Analyst, Lindummis Ltd., South Hykeham, Lincoln(February 2015 to date).
- Supporting the PMO Manager with consultancy, contract and after-sales customer care projects.
- Monitoring progress and preparing management information, including exception reporting.
- Attending regular review meetings; making presentations to small groups.
- Helping to implement improvements.
- Working with experienced analysts and gaining an appreciation of Prince methodologies in practical business environments.
- Liasing with development and implementation teams to achieve weekly and monthly objectives.
- Resolving unexpected issues, bringing them to management attention when appropriate.
- Ad hoc data management tasks as required.