Management positions are in extremely high demand throughout the United Kingdom. Not only must the applicant possess the correct skills, but he or she will often be judged by the state of the CV provided. This can be a difficult task if you are new to the employment process or if you are otherwise uncertain as to which skills and talents should be presented. The restaurant shift leader CV sample included in this article should serve as a helpful guide and a basic framework. Please note that depending upon your skills and experience, your particular CV may be longer or shorter than the one found below.
Restaurant Shift Leader CV Sample
/Your Full Name/Your Current Address/Your Phone Number/Your Email
I have been involved within the restaurant and catering industry for a number of years and recently, my interest has begun to centre around obtaining a managerial position. The real-world experience that I offer is bolstered by a strong educational background and qualifications through accredited institutions. Not only am I a goal-oriented individual, but I am eager to face the demands associated with such a diverse field. I desire to be paired with a company that allows me to exhibit my talents and also enables me room for further upward mobility.
- City & Guilds: Principles of Hospitality Management Level 4 (7147).
- City & Guilds: Professional Food and Beverage Services Level 3 (7103).
- City & Guilds Barista Skills Level 2 (7102).
- An experienced team leader.
- Robust inventory skills.
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Certification.
- A valid United Kingdom driving licence.
2013-Present: Restaurant Assistant Manager (Cornwall). Duties currently centre around:
- End-of-day inventory.
- Stock control and food rotation.
- Advanced customer services.
- Lead cashier.
- Monitoring of hygienic conditions.
- Compliance with all food safety standards.
2011-2013: Assistant Shift Supervisor (London). Responsibilities included:
- Training all new employees.
- Maintaining a safe and sterile work environment.
- Customer services.
- Food preparation and handling.
2008-2011: Lead Cashier and Greeter (Gloucestershire). Main roles encompassed:
- Balancing daily revenue and cash income.
- Attending to in-house customer complaints.
- Working within a cohesive team environment.
- Bookkeeping and basic accounting.
- Cambridge International College 2004-2005: Purchasing and Resource Management (Level 4).
- University of Aberdeen 2005-2007: Management Consultancy MSc.
All further information including references will be provided as requested. This restaurant shift leader CV sample is but one of the many other resources that can be found with the click of a button. We encourage you to take a further look at this website to encounter other helpful suggestions and tools.