Deputy Manager CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryI have enjoyed numerous positions as a deputy manager over the years in various different industries.Thus, I posses an innate flexibility which many other candidates may be lacking.Experienced in customer service, client relations and team leadership, I am pleased to be able to offer my talents to your organisation.I am also happy to boast an educational background that is specifically geared towards this highly competitive industry.I hope to encounter a professional firm which can enable me to further progress within the world of management.However, I likewise desire a long-term relationship that is partially defined by what I am able to contribute to the company in question.Thank you for taking the time to peruse my curriculum.
- City & Guilds: Hospitality and Catering Apprenticeship Level 4 (9865).
- City & Guilds: Retail (SVQ) Level 2 (2008).
- City & Guilds: Deliverers of Conflict Management Training Level 3 (2886).
- Over 8 years of experience within the deputy management field.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
Experience2013-Present: Customer Service Representative (London).Duties are comprised of:
- Catering to the needs of clients.
- Shipping and logistics.
- Thorough inventory control.
- Client engagement.
- General pipeline management.
- Monitoring sales calls and quality assurance.
- Basic food preparation and hygiene.
- Dealing with high-pressure work environments.
- Meeting monthly sales targets.
- Cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Lancaster University 2003-2007: Marketing Management BSc (Hons.)