Immigration Consultant CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryResults driven immigration consultant with more than six years of experience in assisting individuals in applying to immigrate, become legal citizens and acquire resident visas. Demonstrated the ability to help clients to avoid any potential legal issues related to their relocation by helping them to obtain the correct visas and other associated immigration documentation. Able to work within very strict deadlines and successfully liaise with various authorities.
Core QualificationsMaster of Science: Political Science at London University | London, EnglandBachelor of Science: Public Administration at Collard College, London
Professional QualificationsUK Association of Professional Immigration Consultants
Academic QualificationsMaster of Science: Political Science at London University | London, England 2009Bachelor of Science: Public Administration at Collard College, London 2006-2009A Levels: English (A) Maths (A) Law (A) Science (B)
- Very knowledgeable in immigration and refugee law and the recent development.Bilingual in French.
- Adept at problem solving and communicating with people from all over the world.
- Knowledgeable in work permit requirements.
- Excellent time management and workload management skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
Work ExperienceHead Immigration Inspector at McCombe Legal Services, London | 2013-Present Day
- Oversaw all aspects of the company's immigration and visa service to ensure that the process ran smoothly.
- Interviewing all clients and handling applications to determine client eligibility.
- Supervising the completion of all relevant immigration and visa documents.
- Presenting clients to the Immigration and Refugee Board.
- Reviewing and ensuring that all information provided by clients was accurate and correct as well as preparing and checking legal documents.
- Prepared fee quotes and information required by clients and colleagues.
- Represented clients applying for entry into the UK.
- Assisted clients in obtaining visas, work permits and other documentation.