HR Advisor CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryA reliable, knowledgeable and experienced HR professional with a confident approach.Offering a wide understanding of regulatory requirements and employment law, as well as performance management, capability and disciplinary procedures. Able to learn quickly and make an early contribution in busy teams (publishing and retail businesses). Currently looking for an advisor post in a permanent or consultancy human resources role, after a short career break.
- CIPD Level 7 Advanced Certificate, Human Resources | Herefordshire & Ludlow College, 2014. Optional units included coaching and mentoring, employee engagement and learning, talent development and employment law.
- Approved instructor for 'Health and Safety in the workplace' staff training courses - Shrewsbury College (2010).
- Full driving license.
- Capable of assimilating complex arguments, analysing situations and suggesting solutions.
- Active listening and mediation between opposing parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Driving licence (full).
ExperienceHR Co-ordinator, Debenhams plc, Telford, Shropshire (February 2012 to November 2015).
- Participating in the selection process for temporary, seasonal and permanentretail and stores staff.
- Interviewing potential and existing employees.
- Delivering training presentations and short courses, especially staff inductions.
- Advising, guiding and counselling current employees including performance appraisals.
- Assisting HR officer with routine tasks and telephone calls in a busy HR office.
- Maintaining and updating HR administrative records in accordance with company policy.
- Sickness and absence monitoring, with monthly reporting to directors.