- Our customers have been hired by: *
One of the first steps when preparing a successful job application for an HR advisor post is to present a well-written CV which properly reflects the candidate’s relevant general and professional qualifications, accomplishments and skills. Naturally, the CV should be tailored to the particular vacancy on offer and be easy to read.We recommend that applicants for advisor posts in human resources review this useful HR advisor CV sample. The example provided here is an excellent illustration of the content and formatting that conveys the candidate’s strengths and is designed to attract the interviewer’s attention during the selection process.
SEARCH ALL CV EXAMPLES
HR advisor CV Sample /Lisa Grace Anderson / 22, Lydbury North Road, Much Wenlock, Shropshire /01502 112233 /email@example.com
A reliable, knowledgeable and experienced HR professional with a confident approach.Offering a wide understanding of regulatory requirements and employment law, as well as performance management, capability and disciplinary procedures. Able to learn quickly and make an early contribution in busy teams (publishing and retail businesses). Currently looking for an advisor post in a permanent or consultancy human resources role, after a short career break.
- CIPD Level 7 Advanced Certificate, Human Resources | Herefordshire & Ludlow College, 2014. Optional units included coaching and mentoring, employee engagement and learning, talent development and employment law.
- Approved instructor for ‘Health and Safety in the workplace’ staff training courses – Shrewsbury College (2010).
- Full driving license.
- Capable of assimilating complex arguments, analysing situations and suggesting solutions.
- Active listening and mediation between opposing parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Driving licence (full).
HR Co-ordinator, Debenhams plc, Telford, Shropshire (February 2012 to November 2015).
- Participating in the selection process for temporary, seasonal and permanentretail and stores staff.
- Interviewing potential and existing employees.
- Delivering training presentations and short courses, especially staff inductions.
- Advising, guiding and counselling current employees including performance appraisals.
HR Assistant, ‘Shropshire Star’, Ketley, Telford, Shropshire (September 2009 to January 2012)
- Assisting HR officer with routine tasks and telephone calls in a busy HR office.
- Maintaining and updating HR administrative records in accordance with company policy.
- Sickness and absence monitoring, with monthly reporting to directors.
Manchester University (2006 | 2009) | Business & Management Studies BSc (Hons).Moreton Hall School, Oswestry, Shropshire(2000-2005) – A-level passes in English (A), Business Studies (A) & French (B).
References will be supplied upon request.
This HR advisor CV sample is one of the several examples here that offer support and practical advice with the CV writing process. Jobseekers are invited to consult the tools and CV building tool available on this site for further important guidance.