CV Example with a Personal Statement
Professional SummaryI have always maintained a personal passion for the food industry.This interest, combined with years of experience, now enables me to offer my services to only the most respectable of firms.I possess the necessary qualifications and am quite accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.I have also enjoyed positions such as master chef, pastry chef, head waiter and maître d'hôtel.I desire to find employment within a respectable company, which can offer me room for further advancement while enabling me to feel part of a well-rounded team.Please find examples of my previous work below.
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Certificate in Professional Cookery from Ashburton Chefs' Academy.
- City and Guilds: Food Preparation and Culinary Arts (8065) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Hospitality and Catering/Food Studies (3340) Entry 2.
Experience2014-Present: Head Chef (London-based restaurant).Duties currently include:
- The preparation of bespoke dishes and appetizers.
- Liaising with corporate clients.
- Catering for business-level events.
- Branding and product development.
- Creating unique dishes based upon the need of the client.
- Basic customer service duties.
- Hygiene and safety concerns within the workplace.
- Managing front of house operations.
- Greeting customers.
- Client satisfaction.
- Inventory and product control.
- University of West London (2004-2008): Culinary Arts and Professional Cookery BSc (Hons.)
- University of Leeds (2012-2015): Food Science BSc (Hons.)