Veterinary Receptionist CV Example
Our professional CV builder is designed to build the most powerful CV and save you time.
Professional SummaryAn highly competent, reliable and responsible receptionist who is passionate about animals and their welfare and is looking to use her extensive skills, knowledge and experience is a veterinary setting. Excellent IT and secretarial skills and a great telephone manner. Able to use a wide variety of computer applications in a fast and efficient manner, with a keen eye for detail. Very well versed in veterinary terminology and has a good working knowledge of the various procedures that are carried out on different animal groups. Is able to work under pressure in a busy surgery environment and multitask, whilst always maintaining a calm and professional manner. A first-class communicator and able to relate to all kinds of people. Able to deal with emotionally challenging situations and difficult customers. A true team player who's dedicated to her job. Able to work flexibly to suit employer.
- NVQ level 2 in Front of House/Reception
- NVQ level 2 in Business and Administration
Academic QualificationsGCSEs: English (C), Art (C), Maths (B)
- Excellent secretarial and receptionist skills.
- Advanced competence with IT systems.
- Strongly empathetic and understanding by nature.
- Able to take the lead in difficult or emotional situations.
- Accurate cash-handling skills and record keping.
ExperienceVeterinary Receptionist | Town centre Vets, July 2008 - present
- Dealing with customer enquiries, answering the telephone and emails. Dealing with incoming and outgoing postal mail
- Attending to customers in reception.
- Liaising with the vets and other team members.
- Cash handling, bill payments and generating invoices.
- Company Secretary and PA to MD.