Learning and Development Specialist CV Example
Build a professional CV that gets you hired.
Professional SummaryVery knowledgeable and skilled learning and development specialist with excellent interpersonal skills and strong skills in designing, conducting and implementing training and educational programmes. Boasts advanced technical writing skills and a thorough knowledge of the best training programme practises. Very good communication skills and a wealth of experience in liaising with and working alongside other people in various related fields and industries.
Core QualificationsBachelor of Arts: Instructional Design: Design University of London, London, England
Professional QualificationsCertified Professional in Learning and Performance - 2004
Academic QualificationsBachelor of Arts: Instructional Design: Design University of London, London, England - 2001-2003A Levels: Art (A) English (A) Geography (B)
- Exceptional managerial, communication and interpersonal skills.
- First rate technical writing abilities.
- Experienced in using PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- In depth knowledge of Adult Learning Theory as well as the best practises.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Work ExperienceLearning and Development Specialist at Ford Miles Co., London | 2009-Present Day
- Designed and executed programmes for personnel.
- Conducted educational presentations that were geared toward increasing productivity.
- Make use of presentation software incorporating Power Point presentations.
- Developed various different training manuals, videos and presentations on a wide range of topics.
- Designed and carried out surveys with instructors and managers.
- Used the Adult Learning Theory for training and design purposes.
- Researched the best practises and utilised them in training programmes.
- United new learning development and solutions with the existing strategic goals.