Business CV Example
Professional SummaryI have been actively involved within the world of business for no less than seven years. During this time, this candidate has developed a host of talents which can be useful to any organisation. I have also obtained the relevant educational qualifications during my time within this competitive environment. I am currently seeking an opportunity to become a well-integrated member of a successful team. I am also seeking out a company which will provide me with further opportunities for professional growth and success. Please find additional details of my talents below.
Core QualificationsSome of my accreditations include:
- Current member of the CBI (Confederation of British Industries).
- Participating member within the BITC (Business in the Community).
- City and Guilds: IVQ in Business Skills (8891) Level 3.
- City and Guilds: Business and Professional Administration (4710) Level 4.
Experience2015-2016: Market Research Analyst.Core duties involved:
- Collating data to produce strategic marketing campaigns.
- Analysing sales pipelines.
- Communicating with corporate-level clients.
- B2B sales.
- Inventory control and financial reporting.
- Accommodating tax obligations to the HMRC.
- Payroll on a weekly and a monthly basis.
- Interpreting the ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Liaising between clients and upper-level management.
- Team leadership within a competitive environment.
- Interpreting sales-driven data.
- Working with accounting software systems.